For some reason Adelynne thought we were going to see some dinosaurs. I don't know if she was thinking about our recent trip to the museum, but it was cute to hear her talk about seeing the dinosaurs anyway. And don't worry, Amy did not fall into the river, she made it safely home with us.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Wabash River
Dustin and I are just short of having been here in West Lafayette, Indiana for two years. We have crossed the Wabash River countless times, but we have only crossed the foot bridge on one other occasion. And yesterday was the first time we have ever walked on the banks of the river and actually touched the Wabash. We decided that a little stroll after dinner would be a nice, relaxing way to complete our evening and we thought the girls would enjoy it too. We stopped by the fountain before walking over the bridge. Any fountain is a treat for my girls. We even asked a nice woman passing by to take a picture of all of us. We always seem to be lacking in family photos.
















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pictures! I really hope you guys washed your hands after putting them in the Wabash!! Hehe
It looks really nice there. How fun to go on a walk like that. Our kids love going for walks no matter where we go.
Post a Comment