This is the tub after the water drained:
I think part of the problem is the pipes that come with the building--they're old, really old. The worst part is that sometimes when I do my laundry clothes will turn orange, and I haven't figured out how to take the orange out of my clothes. It makes me so mad! Anyway, all of our hot water was brown last night, so the girls had to take very quick, cold baths last night--they were not happy. I have never heard Amy scream in terror like she did last night! It was awful. Luckily she recovered quickly and was her happy self moments after being dried off. Indiana does have some nice attributes, but this is NOT one of them!
I think part of the problem is the pipes that come with the building--they're old, really old. The worst part is that sometimes when I do my laundry clothes will turn orange, and I haven't figured out how to take the orange out of my clothes. It makes me so mad! Anyway, all of our hot water was brown last night, so the girls had to take very quick, cold baths last night--they were not happy. I have never heard Amy scream in terror like she did last night! It was awful. Luckily she recovered quickly and was her happy self moments after being dried off. Indiana does have some nice attributes, but this is NOT one of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment