Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gymnastics


Yesterday I decided to take Adelynne to a gymnastics class and see how well she liked it. Well, you can see from the videos and pictures that she loved it! She was a very willing participant the entire class. There was a very cute moment when the instructor was trying to teach the girls a new stretch, and she was telling them, as they were sitting on the floor, to put their knees up and give them a big hug. When the instructor said, "Now give a big hug," Adelynne jumped up and gave the instructor a really big hug, arms around her and everything. Unfortunately, I did not get that on camera, and I practically missed the entire event myself, but I did catch the hug part. Adelynne doesn't even give me hugs that big. But she was so fun to watch, and did very well, so I signed her up for the rest of the sessions. Maybe we'll have a little gymnast!

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

How fun. Isn't it great to see the joy they get out of simple little things. It was fun to watch.

DB said...

how cute!!! I like the story about the hug.