Sunday, November 22, 2009

What Amy does when Daddy *isn't* watching

At least she's washing windows






She was more than happy to say "Cheese"
The worst part for me was that she was standing in front of the window for all the world to see.
Amy would spend all day naked like this, she loves to live the free life, no fuss, no worries.

4 comments:

gpbiggs said...

Every family always has one that loves to be free from clothes. Ours was David, yours is Amy
love mom

beSlightlyAskew said...

I'm guessing he knew exactly what she was doing...but thought it was just fine... Such a dad!

Sarah Iddings said...

I love it!

Mikaela said...

Where did you come from? You know the Connellys? Yes we know them, we went all the way to Spain to see them! How on earth do you know them? Yeah give me an e-mail or something, blog comments will not do this conversation justice! mraephillips@hotmail.com PS-don't worry we had to go all the way to Oregon to tell my parents when I was pregnant because they wouldn't have believed it either.