Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new friend

October 2, 2009
We have a new friend around our little apartment these days. Her name is Sylvia, and my girls adore her. Sylvia is around 14 months old, and just as sweet and good as a baby ought to be. This was on her first day with us at our apartment: Amy is watching a movie, and Sylvia is angelically exploring Amy's face. Amy really didn't mind one bit that Sylvia was climbing on top of her or poking her face.

Amy has picked up on one of my bad habits, eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon. I didn't catch it on film, but Sylvia really wanted some peanut butter too and eventually shoved her hand in the jar to accommodate her needs.
And you may have noticed, that with the coming in of Amy's hair, it is coming with curls. They are very loose curls, and I haven't found the right product that will allow them to stay in all day, but they sure are adorable when they are wet!

3 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Try Curls Rock by Catwalk - it works great with CC's hair!

beSlightlyAskew said...

Curls Rock is a good one, there are tons of great ones...Tigi and Redken have a couple I like. Come borrow some anytime!

Kayli said...

Is it bad that I'm SOOOOOO jealous of a 2-year-old? I WANT HER CURLS!! And I'm jealous of you that you get her {curls}. :) She's adorable. Her hair has grown so much since I left--she's so cute. And so is Adelynne.