Amy was running down the hall, fell and bumped her head pretty bad today. She hit so hard that she even had a nose bleed, and an immediate nose bleed. She cried so pitifully in her daddy's arms until she fell asleep. I was so worried that I called a nurse about the situation. She told me just to watch for signs of a concussion. You can't see it too well in this picture, but you'll see it for sure in the last one.
My little "Klingon" baby
If you click on this picture you will really see how bad it is.
She ended up being fine, no concussion. But she'll have a nice bruise for a while.
10 comments:
oh so sad! its HUGE!
That just makes my heart hurt! Molly had a pretty similar one last year from tripping in our PVIL apartment. Scary! Amy sure doesn't need that on top of being sick...hope she feels better soon!
I hate it when they do that! I hope she feels better!
Wow! That is a bad bonk! At least you didn't have to take her to the Dr. later and hold her down while they gave her stitches! A mothers worst nightmare!
I'm so sorry that she has another owie. Give her lots of Grandma kisses to make it heal very fast
Ohhh the memories! Josh did that when he was almost two, only it was a couple inches higher and it split open! The doctor glued it shut. Hope she's feeling better soon!
She's a trooper though and was back in the fray for Sabrina's birthday party.
And your header picture of Addy is so so so awesome!!!!
So sad! She is a tough little girl! Hopefully she is okay. I just saw your pics on Kim's blog, they are sooooo cute! I love them all :)
Poor baby...she handles it so well though!
That is one awesome bump. Sammy got one like that when he was about that age also. It was a perfect round shape and he still has a little bump on his forehead you can feel...thankfully you can't see it anymore! Great pictures of it!
Post a Comment