Sunday, November 1, 2009

Funny Faces

Okay everyone, I haven't been in the mood for posting lately, and tonight I have finally updated the blog. There are so many posts that they go on to the next page, so if you want to read them all, don't forget the other posts hiding out on the next page. Happy reading!

October 31, 2009
After trick or treating in the neighborhood we went out to eat at Applebee's. Our last hurrah with Gramma. I took lots of pictures and though they aren't all that great, I love the funny faces. I was telling the girls to make a sad, happy, angry, and excited faces. The results were quite funny. I hope you enjoy them.



Here's where things get silly. Amy was a crack up and don't worry, she wasn't really sad, just being a ham and having fun. Oh, and sorry she has such a yucky face.




my favorite, the excited face:


"Okay Adelynne, make an angry face:"

"Make a happy face:"

"Make a sad face:"
My mom visited us for three weeks and we all had a great time shopping, talking, sewing, reading, and much more. We really didn't do anything unique, but I really enjoyed just having my mom be a part of my every day life. The girls loved it too. I think some of their favorite time was having Gramma read to them, and Gramma read lots! But they sure loved all the new clothes that she made and bought for them too. And Adelynne was lucky enough to have Gramma make her such a beautiful fairy costume. This morning after Amy was up, she looked through apartment calling out, "Gramma? Gramma? Mommy, where is Gramma?"
We love you Gramma!

4 comments:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

They are so cute!

Kim Davis said...

I love the funny faces game!!! I have some CUUUUTE ones from your family photos. Can't wait to post them all. Hopefully soon!!

Amy said...

LOVE the faces!!!

Josh said...

i saw the bearded guy the other day and almost ran him over on my moped. true story.