October 29, 2009
Amy has been participating in a joy-school that I am doing with three other friends. We had a little Halloween party for the kids on Thursday. They of course wore costumes. My mom made Adelynne's fairy costume, which turned out great. And when I asked Amy what she wanted to be, a fairy or a dragon, she picked dragon. Typical Amy. So we borrowed a costume from a friend, but when Thursday morning rolled around, Amy decided she wanted to be a princess (dressed in pink and a skirt, just like her sister). Typical Amy. So I of course let Amy dress in whatever she wanted. Thus she is wearing a stained leotard and a big pink slip that the girls wear as a skirt. (It twirls great-see previous post of Adelynne dancing).
Angel Molly
I love Amy in this picture! She is so proud of her "costume."
Our other friends are Ben (lion), Evan (in the back hiding), Molly, and little sister to Evan, Kiah (skunk).
Just had to throw Ben's roaring lion face.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous costume! Your mom did an AWESOME job! And I love that Amy designed her own costume!
Post a Comment