Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our friend Sabrina

Our good friend and neighbor, Sabrina, turned 3 today! It was fun to be a part of her day at a small party this evening. She is such a funny and sweet girl, one of Amy's favorite friends to play with. And they play so well together, well most of the time. These girls will make believe about having babies and being mommies, driving cars, and running from dragons. They are so cute when they play well together. I laughed when Doreen, Sabrina's mom, told me that Sabrina insisted on having a Spider Man cake for her birthday (Amy would totally do that). I brought along my camera (finally), and I wanted to share some of the pictures from the party.
Dustin and Eddie. Eddie loves Dustin and being held by him. I'm pretty sure Dustin loves him right back.
The gaggle of girls enjoying their cake. They are chanting: "Happy Birthday, Sabrina!" (Dylan was also present, but I think he was enjoying the playground-sorry he's not in any pictures Sarah, I was noticing that and feeling bad).
Sabrina received some Russian nesting dolls from her family, and she was so happy to get them, I loved her face when she saw them.

I was pondering today about how my family and I have been a part of all 3 of Sabrina's birthdays, and what a treasure and blessing it has been to do so. We just love her to pieces and her family, and have loved having them in our lives for the past three years.
Happy Birthday, Sabrina! We love you!

1 comment:

DB said...

Tracy, that was the sweetest post! Thank you so much - we love you too!