Sunday, April 25, 2010

Holidays

Here's some photos from the last three holidays, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter. I'm just trying to do a quick catch up from all the photos and events that have happened:

This was a Valentine's Party we had at Dylan's house. He sure is lucky to have all these girl friends!



Here is Amy enjoying a chocolate after her nap on Sunday:
Adelynne helped me make all of these chocolates, it was lots of fun to do with her.

St. Patrick's Day:


The girls and I decorated these Easter eggs while Dustin was at the Priesthood Session of General Conference. They were a lot of fun to color and put together. Sadly, this is the only picture I took at all on Easter weekend.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I like the eggs. really cute idea!!! the girls sure do look like they are enjoying the spring weather. They have such excitement and joy on their faces. love you all! Can hardly wait to see you next month!