So I asked Amy a while ago what kind of cake she would like for her birthday thinking I would get a reply like, "Chocolate," or maybe "Pink." But instead she said, "Ariel cake!" So I searched for some options and I decided to ask my friend Teandra to help me out. Teandra likes to make cakes and so she picked one out for us to imitate ours after. We got a late start on decorating the cake and we were up until 2:15am before we decided we were done. I had a great time with Teandra, and working with the fondant. But I don't know if I'll ever do it again! I don't want to be up that late, especially the day before my child's birthday! But Amy loved her cake, and couldn't wait to eat it, so it was worth it!
Wonderful, wonderful Teandra-- couldn't have done this cake without her! (I wouldn't have done this cake without her)!

The chef's: (ignore my sleepy eyes)

And me:
4 comments:
thanks for the invitation to the party. just cause my family is out of town doesn't mean i wouldn't have come. jeez. haha
wow you are on a blogging frenzy! That cake looks awesome! Nice work! Doesn't it make you realize why cakes are so expensive?
The cake is fantastic! And I always always say to myself that I'll have everything planned out for the birthday party and then it always comes down to the last-minute and I'm runninng around like crazy.
Impressive!
Post a Comment