Sunday, April 25, 2010

Building a nest

Adelynne was watching "Sid the Science Kid" on Tuesday morning which was about animals and the different homes they live in. The science project on the show was the children making a birds nest out of sticks, leaves, glue, and paper. Adelynne asked me if we could build a nest and I said okay but not right then because it wasn't even 9am yet, and I was not ready to go outside. So in the meantime, Adelynne made an instructions booklet of how to make a nest. Each page had a picture of the supplies we needed. Page 1: a picture of a piece of paper. Page 2: a picture of sticks and leaves. Page 3: A picture of glue on the sticks and leaves. I should have gotten a picture of the booklet, sorry. But I did get pictures of the nest making.





And one of Amy...

2 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

That is awesome...Dylan would love that I know what we will be doing when we get back!

Amy said...

I thought this was so cute! Adelynne is concentrating so hard and then so proud of her hard work. love it!