Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday beginnings

Sarah and Dylan left town on Wednesday so they brought over birthday gifts for Amy before leaving. She was a very grateful recipient and gave great hugs as thanks. Amy LOVES the Iddings family and thinks she can go to their house anytime she wants. They gave her a cute, cute dress and a Rapunzel Barbie doll.
Loving the dress:

I love that I captured this adorable smile on Elliot's face!

With the dress already on and showing off her new barbie:

2 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

I am so glad she loved everything...Dylan loves your girls..and Amy is welcome at our house anytime!

gpbiggs said...

I just love the look on Amy's face as she is holding on to her dress from the Iddings and Dylan is hugging her. She looks like all her prayers have been answered.
What darling pictures of everything.
love you mom