Well, she just is! And so is Adelynne! I guess this day I just took a lot of pictures of Amy.


One of Amy's favorite activities: collecting sticks and sorting them. Its even better that her shoes are on the wrong feet.

Sisters! Amy is stick collecting and Adelynne is looking for lady bugs to put in the egg carton.

On a drive, I love that smile!

4 comments:
I really like the last photo! Amy is so sweet, and I love those piggy tails!
She is a doll! I especially love the picture with her shoes on the wrong feet. Too funny! Who does Amy look like? Addy looks like a pretty girl version of Dustin to me, but I can't pinpoint where Amy gets her looks.
Alison- I ask myself the same question all of the time. People tell me she looks a lot like me and a little bit like Dustin, but I just don't see it. Maybe some day, but for now I keep on asking.
Love the piggy tails and shoes on the wrong feet
:-)
Post a Comment