Wednesday, August 17, 2011

water play

After playing at the park in the heat, we went back to my parents house to play in the water. Aurora did not want to participate, but Brek and everyone else did. The water was very cold, but Brek did not care. He played in the water until he was shivering, and then he played some more, until his momma had to drag him out of it to let him warm up. I am quite proud of my sister for getting in the water herself, she doesn't do cold.
This was a fun little sprinkler. You put the balls in the orange part and they spin down to the bottom where the water shoots them out. The kids loved it!






Someone's feeling a little left out?

Slip n' slide!

Sunbathers. These two prefer warmer temperatures. When they were drawing with chalk I wanted to snap a picture of them and I told them to smile for me. Katie turned her back to me and stuck her behind up in the air. I did take a picture, but I didn't want to put it on the blog. It was really funny, she's such a stinker!

And this cute little bug. She didn't care for the cold water, but she wanted to play with the big girls.
I love when we visit with my parents and my brother's girls are able to come and play with my girls. (And when my sister comes with Brek too)! Cousins are so much fun and they make the best friends. I grew up playing with my cousins and I have so many wonderful memories with them, they were my best friends, and still are. I still treasure the times I get to spend with them, and I look forward to my girls making memories with their cousins.

No comments: