Friday, August 19, 2011

Amy as "Shirley Temple"

Amy finally let me put sponge curlers in her hair and kept them in all night!!

Isn't she adorable!!!

LOVE this face:

Amy has such beautiful natural highlights, mostly blond, with a slight touch of red.
She wore her curly hair like this to church, and of course had lots of compliments. And all the grandma's had to tell her their "story": that they used to put curlers in their daughters' hair every Saturday night so that their daughters' hair would be curly for church on Sunday. I just smiled and reminisced about my own mother doing the same to me and my sister.

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh I love these pictures! So fun to see!

Kayli said...

Her curls are PERFECT!! Perfectly cute. Hazel had the exact same thing happen when I would curl her hair- comments about Shirley Temple and when I was a little girl. Good times. :)

Our Carlson Family said...

Wow, those are the most perfect curls I have ever seen! Compliments to you both!!!

Ah, the curler days!

Unknown said...

How adorable -- she has beautiful eyes!

Thanks so much for your kind words about my post on Welcome to the Madness -- I'm honored to participate in the series and meet so many amazing women! I hope I'll see you again on my blog as well.