Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lemon Fresh

Sometimes I like to edit my photos in my iPhoto program, and this one turned out pretty good, don't you think? I really have no idea what I'm doing when I am editing, I just do what I think looks good.

This one I put in because Aurora is looking at the camera, but I like the other one better.
So these pictures are the only ones I took from our visit with my sister, Amy, her husband, Joe, and their darling son, Brek. They live in Utah, and their place is usually our first visiting stop on our way to visit with grandparents. We were only there for two days, but we tried to squeeze in what we could. The weather was rainy and cold, but we enjoyed visiting. We visited Dustin's brother, Cary and his family that live north of Salt Lake. We also visited with my cousin Brittany and her sweet little baby girl, my cousin Emily, as well as my friend Crissy and her adorable kids. Crissy and I go way back to our days cleaning bathrooms at the Wilk at BYU. There is nothing like building a friendship over toilets! I would have liked to have spent more time with them all, and more friends too, but hopefully another time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just LOVE these pictures of our sweet babies!

Kim Davis said...

I love the way you edited these. It's perfect for the photo! :)