We went to a far off place called Fairytale Land. Fairytale Land is right across the street from the Sacramento Zoo. In my opinion if you happen to be in Sac with the kiddos, take them to Fairytale Land (or maybe its called Fairytale Town, now that I think about it). It is much cheaper, and its like a giant playground! It really isn't a huge place, but big enough to keep you and the kids busy. There are not any rides, just things to climb on, slides to go down, and tunnels to go through, more use of the imagination. Plus lots of fairytale stuff! My girls LOVED going, and we will go back again when we are back visiting the grandparents.
Three princesses in the pumpkin coach:
Amy driving the coach:
My pretty princess! (Just in the wrong fairytale)
There are mice in the cheese! I was super bummed that Amy wouldn't participate in this series of pictures, but Adelynne and Aurora were adorable.
I LOVE THIS ONE!
This is such a cute picture of Adelynne, I just love her so much!

And P.S., it was a hot day, can you tell? But the Sacramento heat is much more bearable than Indiana heat!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - what cute cute pictures! I caught up on all three posts and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the wonderful vacations! The kids are growing so big!
Loved it and Love you tons!
Patti
Post a Comment