This year Dustin and I made the decision to just go to California Adventure Park at Disneyland. We had a great time, but we definitely learned a few things. Neither of us had ever been to California Adventure and we figured we would change things up by going there instead of Disneyland Park itself, just to do something new with the girls. Some tips for the future: only go to C.A. with a park hopper pass. When you only have one day to do Disneyland, don't spend your money and your day at C.A. There is not as much to do at this part of the park, but there are some fantastic rides and shows.
When we first arrived the girls did some marching with army soldiers:
Then we saw Mr. Incredible!
And then the girls saw this building and they thought it was a haunted house. Both Adelynne and Amy went on the ride, but the biggest surprise of all.... Grandma went on it too! Both girls were UNpleasantly surprised at discovering that this was a terrifying ride. But we all survived, I never want to do it again, actually none of us do. But we survived The Hollywood Tower of Terror! And I wish we had bought the shirts to prove it.
Kitty!
Notice that Amy is not in any pictures of the characters. She was too scared to go see them.
But she wasn't scared of Goofy! Aurora was not impressed or interested in the characters.
Bugs Life "teacups"
And I just couldn't leave any of these pictures with Pluto out.
High Five!
After this shot, Pluto noticed that Aurora wasn't in the pictures, so he grabbed the stroller and wheeled her over for a picture, (see next photo).
Aurora was not so sure about being this close.
What's going on?
Oooh. She was excited about the whiskers, but she panicked when he reached his paw over to her.
Love this.
Carousel Ride! Amy was excited to ride the seahorse, and Adelynne loved riding the dolphin.
Disneyland is always so fun. I love seeing the joy on my girls' faces. I hope we have the chance to go again in a few years.
1 comment:
How fun! One of my dreams is to go to Disneyland and all those parks in CA. I've never been, can you believe that! Love the pics with Aurora and Goofy.
Post a Comment