Friday, October 22, 2010

What do you think?

So I messed with the settings while editing this picture. I have no idea what I am doing, I just move dials around until I like what I see. What do you think?

Is it good, is it bad? Be honest.

5 comments:

Christi said...

I honestly LOVE it!! I think you should print and frame it. It would definitely stand out and maybe be conversations starters for missionary work in your house someday...Who knows.

The Short Family said...

It looks like a painting. I love it.

Joni and Chase said...

I love it! It looks like a drawing =) very nice! I told Christi that I want to do a Marylou donut run sometime soon =) So lets do it!

PJ Evers said...

I, too, agree with the others. I like it! Different, fun, eye-catching, and definitely a 5-star precious factor with the girls looking on with all that sisterly love. Frame it, Mommy!
Patti

Alison said...

What a great shot! I love the perspective. My only advice would be to take down the exposure a notch. I love the color pop effect, but the colors (especially the sky against the temple) looks a bit unnatural with the overexposure. Also, the girls would be more of a focal point if you cropped out the bottom and right a bit more... but then you'd lose the cool texture from the stone. It is a gorgeous picture! You could even try it in b&w for a classic look. Honestly, I only have so many suggestions because it's such a great picture; there are a lot of ways you can play with it.