Here they are looking at the grossness inside.
They didn't want to have anything to do with putting their hands in the pumpkin until I bribed them with a quarter.
Adelynne went first:
She did it! She earned a quarter!
Amy's turn. I think it is so sweet that Adelynne was holding Amy's hand:
I love Dustin's amused face in the background:
Amy did it! She earned a quarter!
And then Amy helped herself to a spoonful of peanut butter.
A girl after my own heart:
I was going for an Anne Geddes picture here, but Aurora did not find this amusing.
She calmed down pretty quickly though. But then she started slumping down into the pumpkin and I started to panic about being able to get her out. We did get her out, without any problems.
And here I am doing the tracing:
Our wonderful neighbors, the Walker family stopped by. Brycen is the cutest boy, I just adore him. (I hope Aurora will someday adore him too). That's right, we arranged their future together.
Brycen wanted a turn to hold Aurora.
Aurora did not like being held by Brycen.
Then we went to DQ with the Walker's. It was late, and Amy was very tired. You can see it in her eyes. She had to go to the bathroom while we were there, and I didn't wipe her little bum. A few minutes after I took this picture, Amy started crying, very loudly, "You didn't wipe my bum! You didn't wipe my bum!" Luckily she was hard to understand because she was so upset. DQ was filled with lots of people too. I had Dustin take her outside before Amy became more decipherable.
We got home from DQ and Dustin finished carving the pumpkins. Adelynne was excited to help carve her little pumpkin. Here are the finished products:
They turned out great! Can you see Adelynne?
4 comments:
I love seeing the pumpkins in the dark, they look awesome! And the picture of Addy holding Amy's hand-priceless. And then of course, Brycen holding Aurora! I need to get a copy :)
I'm loving all these pictures! Because I love all of you!
So cute and looks like lots of fun! I love the picture of Aurora in the pumpkin!
So cute!! and we put Minnie in her pumpkin too...and she also did NOT like it. :)
Post a Comment