Thursday, October 28, 2010
Something to remember
I've been sick throughout the day. Yesterday I was trying not to be sick, so mid-day I knew I needed a nap. I laid down on the couch and dozed a little while Amy watched a movie and Aurora slept in the swing. But I started to get cold so I asked Amy to go to her room and get me a blanket. I dozed again, and when I came back awake, Amy was putting a blanket over my arms. She told me she needed to cover my feet, but the size of the blanket wouldn't cover all of me, so I told her she would need another blanket. Amy had already thought of that because then she picked up the other blanket she brought from her room and put it over my legs and feet. I told her thank you, and she leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Nothing cold have made me feel better than that. She knows how to take care of her mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so cute! On the way home from preschool today, she was very motherly with Brycen. "Be careful Brycen. You need to hold on to the rail. Here, I'll help you..." Great older sister. Aurora will adore her.
What a sweet girl!
I love it when kids realize their mommies need help too... and they are great little helpers! Amy is so sweet!
soooo sweet.
Post a Comment