Rory had a check up yesterday and she weighed 11lbs 2oz. (97%) and she was 22inches (75%). I knew she was at least over 10lbs, but I didn't think she would be more than 11lbs! She's a big girl and sure loves to eat!
Friday, October 8, 2010
5 weeks!
Aurora is 5 weeks old! I really don't like that it has flown by. Aurora, or Rory, as we sometimes call her, is a pretty good baby. She fusses, but not too much. And she's either nursing or sleeping most of the time. She usually goes to sleep at about 1am and then wakes up again to eat at 4:30am, and then again around 7:30am. She tolerates the swing for a short amount of time, and her sisters for an even shorter amount of time. On Wednesday she looked at me and smiled for the first time. She has an adorable smile that seems hard to get when you want her to smile. She does lots of sleepy smiles and random smiles. Rory is not too fond of the pacifier, but she will take it sometimes.
Rory had a check up yesterday and she weighed 11lbs 2oz. (97%) and she was 22inches (75%). I knew she was at least over 10lbs, but I didn't think she would be more than 11lbs! She's a big girl and sure loves to eat!
Adelynne loves to be a big helper and will often call out, "She smiled!" Amy cannot get enough of Aurora. If I walk into the room with her, Amy says, "Oh! Look at that cute little baby. Let me see her cute little face!" Amy says this multiple times throughout the day when she comes into the room and sees Aurora. And then Amy is always giving her hugs and touching her. We are working on Amy not touching Aurora when she is asleep. We all love having Aurora in our family!
Rory had a check up yesterday and she weighed 11lbs 2oz. (97%) and she was 22inches (75%). I knew she was at least over 10lbs, but I didn't think she would be more than 11lbs! She's a big girl and sure loves to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can definitely see a little 'sleep smile' in that photo. She's lovely and looks so content.
Tracy your baby is so cute. How are you doing? I love all the pictures you have been posting. It is so fun to be able to see your girls and to see your newest one. She is just beautiful. I hope you are doing good.
That is such a cute picture of her!
She is SO sweet!! I wanna hold her!!
She is precious. Love the picture! I can't believe it has been 5 weeks already. Time sure does fly. I can't believe I have a three year old sometimes...and two kids at that. Look at you with three! You are amazing :) Love her nick name too!
Post a Comment