Oh how I hate throwing up.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
81
81. That's how many days I made it being pregnant and not throwing up. That streak ended this morning. I drink a full glass of water every morning when I take my thyroid medication- it is important to drink enough water so that I don't destroy my kidneys. So I drank my glass of water with my pill, and I drank it all a little too quickly, I guess. I was throwing it all back up in the kitchen sink, and then I started to get a little light headed. I could feel the need to get down on the ground quickly as I was heading to that dark place, and I didn't want it to happen while I was standing. So I went down on my knees and I was starting to lay down when I lost all control of my muscles and body and I just kind of fell over on to the ground. But I never passed out, it was just a very strange sensation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my, hopefully you make it at least another 81 days before this happens again. I'm sorry, lady!
I'm so sorry the throwing up has started...hopefully it was just a fluke, and won't plague you too much. Just drink slow!
Yikes!! No fun!! And...that destroying the kidneys thing is not something my Dr. thought necessary to tell me. So.....My kidneys might not be too healthy at this point. Thanks for cluing me in though.
I'm so sorry prissy. I hope the rest of the day is better. I love you
MOm
goodness! Let me know if you need any help!
So sorry, Tracy! Hope this passes quickly!
Wow! Congratulations-I didn't know you were pregnant! I am sorry about the throwing up stuff. Hope it gets better=)
Post a Comment