Cute new blog! Addelynne does look just like Shirley Temple...did you use rollers in her hair?
I love the big pictures :) It looks great! Addelynne's hair is so cute. My mom used to do my hair in curlers, love it!
Wow, how did you get such a big picture on your blog! You are totally right, she looks just like Shirley Temple. So cute!
Yeah, I want to know how to do that do! And she does look adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute new blog! Addelynne does look just like Shirley Temple...did you use rollers in her hair?
I love the big pictures :) It looks great! Addelynne's hair is so cute. My mom used to do my hair in curlers, love it!
Wow, how did you get such a big picture on your blog! You are totally right, she looks just like Shirley Temple. So cute!
Yeah, I want to know how to do that do! And she does look adorable!
Post a Comment