Needless to say we all went outside to play in the slushy snow, and the girls had a blast even though Dustin looks nothing like Ann.
We were driving home from church on Sunday and Amy says, "Somebody hit my nose with the stroller and it was bleeding." Dustin and I are exclaiming how sorry we are and then looking at each other and questioning this story since we didn't hear anything about it when we picked her up from nursery. Then Amy says in the most pitifully cute voice, "My nose was bleeding. Its not pretty anymore." Dustin and I reassured her that she still had a beautiful nose.
Adelynne came home from preschool last week just ecstatic about Minnie coming to her school. I wasn't sure what she was talking about since I knew that her best friend Minnie goes to another preschool and I hadn't heard that she would be going to Adelynne's school. So I questioned her teacher about it on Friday, and her teacher explained to me that a new girl would be coming to their class and her name was Minnie and she was from Korea. So I have been explaining to Adelynne that it wasn't her friend Minnie, but a different one. Today when Adelynne was getting ready for school she said excitedly, "Today I can find out which Minnie is coming to my school!"
Today Amy came out of the bathroom pretty wet and complaining about her tongue hurting. I thought maybe she had bit it. Then I asked her if she made a big mess in the bathroom since she was all wet, and she shyly denied any mess. Then Adelynne asked her loudly if she made a mess in the bathroom as she went to check. Amy quickly ran to the bathroom and said, "No! Don't go in!" I asked Amy again if she made a mess in the bathroom and Amy said, "Yes, but I cleaning it up!" Uh-huh. I go in the bathroom and she has taken a box of powdered soap bubble bath and pretty much dumped it everywhere. She covered up the mess on the floor with a towel and had washed the sink down, but I think in the process had sucked on the wet washcloth covered in the soap and that was why her tongue hurt.
Things that made me happy today:
1. I made it to aerobics and had a good workout.
2. My girls were so cute in their raincoats.
3. The snow melted some more
4. Amy is playing Hullabaloo, and she is so stinkin' cute when she plays this game!
5. My girls have been pretty darn good today, not too much to complain about.
6. I got lots of snuggles from both the girls today.
7. I found out that my friend Sarah is having her baby tomorrow morning!
8. Amy dressed up as batman and superman today at aerobics, while Adelynne wore a pink princess hat and a very pink and sequence covered jacket.
9. My sister-in-law called. It was fun to talk to her.
10. I also called my mom today and talked to her about my day.
5 comments:
That sounds like a great day!
Hehe, I love that you reassured her about her pretty nose. I too love talking with my mom and try to do it daily. Those are moments I treasure.
I love your girls! They are too cute!
Cute stories! I'm glad Molly was good for you, thanks for watching her! I'll try and make sure Molly knows the difference between Dustin and Ann! :)
Great Stories and I like your list of what made you happy. You make me happy
Mom
Post a Comment