57... Pictures. ENJOY!
Tonight I painted their nails:
Amy wears this towel on her head and calls it her hair. It even has a pony tail now, and when she takes it off she says, "I take off my hair."
It snowed on Friday and Dustin took Amy outside to build a snowman, isn't she a cute little snow bunny?
I braided Adelynne's hair and she posed for some pictures, she still cocks her head to the side because she says it is cute.
Nemo doesn't like the flash on the camera:


On my birthday, I love my girls!


At Grandpa and Grandma Belt's house where Adelynne went sledding and Amy got a black eye.





Lots of Christmas pictures: excited faces, nightgowns by Gramma Biggs, boys with tutus on their heads, singing carols, Amy the shepherd, the Christmas story, Christmas feast, and lots of smiles:















The story of Amy and the Tuba: As typical per Amy fashion, only wearing her panties




Some Christmas celebrations, squishy noses, and playing memory with Daddy:










On my birthday, I love my girls!
At Grandpa and Grandma Belt's house where Adelynne went sledding and Amy got a black eye.

Lots of Christmas pictures: excited faces, nightgowns by Gramma Biggs, boys with tutus on their heads, singing carols, Amy the shepherd, the Christmas story, Christmas feast, and lots of smiles:
The story of Amy and the Tuba: As typical per Amy fashion, only wearing her panties
Some Christmas celebrations, squishy noses, and playing memory with Daddy:

4 comments:
I love the eyes! You're a great photographer sis! I love seeing pics of you and the family. Miss you!
Cute pictures! Yes, those eyes are amazing...
Wow, you all have very blue eyes. Great pictures!
Ha ha, so funny to see Nemo on your blog, truthfully I had forgotten about him! Can I just say working in a top clinic is SOOOO different!!
Post a Comment