Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged by me

No one tagged me, but I thought I'd share anyway:

10 years ago I was a freshmen in high school anxiously waiting for my first year of torture to end.

To do list:
1. get rid of the excess stuff in my apartment
2. clean my apartment
3. read my veterinary technician magazines
4. finish Northanger Abbey
5. play Candy Land with Adelynne

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. cookies--any will do
2. curves strawberry and creme granola bar
3. apple slices
4. water
5. this one is hard, I really don't snack unless someone gives me a plate of food

5 foods I love:
1. white bread
2. cereal with milk
3. pizza
4. teriyaki chicken
5. cake, cookies, doughnuts, brownies, (anything in the baked goods section)

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Pay off all our debts, pay off all our families debts, set my dad up for retirement, by my in-laws house, send my in-laws on a cruise to Alaska, pay for my sisters wedding, and give her lots of money as a wedding gift, by a house in California, put lots in savings, set up college funds for the kids, go on cruise after cruise--see the world by cruise boat (you know, eventually).  Oh yeah, buy a hydrogen powered car.

Places I have lived (that I remember):
1. St. George, UT
2. Auburn, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. San Diego, CA (for the summer)
5. West Lafayette, IN

Favorite Quote:
"Love you, Mommy."  -Adelynne Belt

1 comment:

DB said...

I like the quote. I also like the hydrogen powered car idea - Im with you on that one.