Thursday, April 10, 2008

Birdie, birdie in the sky....

First, let me begin with a poem:  

Birdie, birdie in the sky,
why'd you do that in my eye?
Gosh I'm glad that cows don't fly.

So I was walking home from my friend's house yesterday, when as usual I walked under a large tree to get to my door. I felt a light thump on my shoulder and thought a twig fell from the tree, but I looked over my shoulder to see bird poop on my jacket and in my hair.  Yuck!!!!!  I have never been pooped on in my life, and I hope it never happens again.  So my warning to all my friends and family: be careful under the trees and watch out for the birds!  

Oh, and I really am glad that cows don't fly!

1 comment:

DB said...

No way! Although, now that I think about it, with all the birds around, I wonder why it doesn't happen more often.