Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ward Christmas Party 2011

It was a great night!
Adelynne asked Santa for a Christmas book. Every year her Grandma Belt has given the girls a Christmas book, so they have a nice little collection. I think she really wants to add to that. Amy refused to go and see Santa. She claimed to be scared of him, and she doesn't care for candy canes, so that wasn't a good enough reason. My Mom made and sent the Christmas jumpers (they are reversible)! and they arrived the same day as the party, so they had a perfect arrival time!


When it was Aurora's turn to meet Santa, she approached him warily, eyeing the candy cane in his hand. She didn't want anything to do with him, just the candy cane. She kind of circled him like a vulture waiting to get the candy. And when Santa offered it to her, she snatched it up so fast. But I wanted to see her on Santa's lap, and as you can tell, she was NOT happy about that.

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

Cute jumpers. I'm sure the girls were so excited to wear them to the party. I love Amy's new haircut. It is super cute. I need your haircutting expertise at our home. I have no problem cutting my boys' hair and Joel's hair but I struggle with my girls.