Better late than never! Here are my cute girlies all dressed up for some candy gettin'. We went on two different nights to the nearby dorms for Trick or Treating. The girls' costumes were a hit, most especially Amy's Mike costume (which I got for 10 bucks on ebay). Very proud. Adelynne's Sully costume we have owned for about 3+ years now. I found it at Once Upon a Child for around 20 bucks. Not bad. It now sells on ebay for over 100 buckaroos! CRAZY!!! We won't be selling ours though, it is too treasured. I wanted to find Aurora the Boo costume where she is disguised as a monster, but I couldn't find one for less than 30 (plus shipping), and although I really really wanted to get it anyway, I decided it wouldn't be an intelligent investment. Some of those Boo monster costumes were selling for about 90 bucks. So Aurora was dressed in Boo's pjs. We grabbed a t-shirt and leggings from Adelynne's drawers. And then I SQUEEZED in some cute little pigtails in her hair. It was lots of fun to watch Aurora trick or treating. Once she figured out that she was getting candy, she was pushing her way to the front and grabbing as much candy as those chubby little fingers of hers could grab. She even carried her little bucket around for a while too. Irresistibly cute! Aurora also dressed up as Eeyore for a few events, just so she could follow the traditions of her big sisters. My mom made that Eeyore costume for Adelynne's first Halloween, and now each of the girls have worn it at least once.

I have the CUTEST monsters!
And here's a little snippet of Aurora pushing her way through the crowds for some candy:
1 comment:
Oh, that video brings back so many memories of hitting the dorms with you guys on Halloween! Can't believe that first year we went with you Amy and Molly weren't that much older than Aurora is now! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment