ADORABLE.
She's a little baby doll, the best kind.

Aurora is show casing a coat and bonnet that I wore when I was a wee little lass. Isn't it adorable? I just melt when I see her wearing it. And boy do the little old ladies at church do as well! And as a bonus she is wearing her sister Amy's 1st Christmas dress, the one with the pantaloons, which again, makes just about everyone melt, even the little old men. I also must point out the picture with the srunchy nose face. (I only caught the tail end of the face, but its still a cute, CUTE face). Rori does that all the time and it is the cutest face!!
2 comments:
She's a doll!
So precious! And she looks so much like you! At first when I saw all the pictures, I thought one of them was actually a picture of you, for a comparison. And I love the scrunchy nose too! Beautiful!
Post a Comment