Saturday, November 6, 2010

Aurora is 2 months

Aurora went to the doctor yesterday (11/5) for her 2 month check-up. She weighed 13lbs 3oz (still 97%, she weighed 11lbs, 2oz one month ago), and was 22 and 3/4inches (50%, she was 22inches last month so only a 3/4inch increase). Then she got her shots. It was so so sad to watch her face express how much pain she was in. She nearly had me crying. Once she calmed down she did pretty well the rest of the day. But last night she was so upset. Any movement sent her into screams of pain. I thought a warm bath would help her legs feel better, but she screamed through the entire bath. I let her spend a majority of the evening sleeping on my chest. It was awful to see her so miserable. Baby tylenol definitely helped her feel better. And this morning I was happy and relieved to see her smiling again.
Here she is 2 months old and growing so quickly! (picture taken on 11/2):


This is a video of my sad sad baby last night. Her little frown is so cute, and the hiccup/cry is so pathetic its cute. Aurora has never been so sad and upset, she was definitely not herself last night. I have never seen vaccines be so hard on one of my babies. I didn't realize it was so dark, so you pretty much just get to hear her cry. Amy is trying to make her stop crying by giving Aurora her hippo.

1 comment:

Alisha Erin said...

Oh goodness. Your two month old is onyl like a pound and a half smaller than my EIGHT month old. Minnie, why don't you GROW?!