A couple of days after Christmas, Dustin's brother Chris and his family, and his sister Donna and her family, came up to visit with us and the grandparents. It was a house full of little girls, giggles, and love. I really enjoy visiting with my sister's in-law and catching up with them on all of their lives. I wish we lived so much closer so that we could hang out more frequently.
Of course while all of the cousins were visiting, we had to spend some time playing in the snow.
We were also blessed to have our best friends, the Patty family, come and visit on the mountain. Aaron and Niki Patty, and their boys Ethan and Owen are so much fun to be with. Dustin and I and the girls enjoy every moment we spend with them. They had forgotten their camera when they came to play in the snow, so I photographed them during their family play time.
You can tell that the Patty's aren't quite part of the Belt family because they are small, tan, and they have boys. Although we aren't blood related, we still consider them family.


2 comments:
I love reading about your trip! Also, your family picture is too cute for words. I love it! You are all so photogenic.
What a great family picture! Everyone is smiling at the same time! That never happens.
Post a Comment