This was Christmas Eve at the Belt's house. Adelynne found the angel wings and halo like last year. The girls were very excited about presents and kept circling the tree like vultures. And Adelynne didn't like my singing of the Christmas carols (the long face). At the Belt's house we open all presents on Christmas Eve, except those that Santa will bring on Christmas Day. Adelynne and Amy loved helping pass out the presents. I would give them a present and tell them who they should give it to, and they ran to that person. They were happy little helping elves.






CHRISTMAS MORNING
Opening presents...
CHRISTMAS MORNING
The Loot that Santa brought:




2 comments:
super cute sis! I liked watching the videos, even tho you already told me what Christmas was like. I miss you! hope you're doing great!
look at you and your darling darling little family!! so fun to be back in touch. im adding you to my blog roll, come by and visit some time. annelise.briggsfam.com
Post a Comment