Thursday, February 26, 2009
Congratulations, Dustin!
Tuesday was a monumental day for Dustin in his progression for working towards achieving his PhD. He had his Special Topics Exam. It was done orally in front of three professors that quizzed him on specific topics of math. He was drilled for about an hour and then kicked out of the room while the professors deliberated over passing him or not. Dustin said that he waited for about five minutes before he was called back into the room and told that he had passed. Passing this exam means that Dustin can now officially begin work on his dissertation. We also feel that we are beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel. Congratulations, Dustin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah for Dustin! The light is getting closer...
That is awesome! Congrats! So... I've had quite a break from bloggin' and I am realizing how much I miss it. I need to get my new hard drive ASAP! Enjoyed your cute pics and videos below!
Yes indeedy last night was fun!!! I wanted to keep playing and playing and playing! Can't wait till next time! We'll have to make sure to have a nice side-by-side set up again, it pretty much rocked.
Great job to Dustin!! And that is an ADORABLE family picture up top!
I love your family picture up top! And way to go Dustin!!
Post a Comment