Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy!

We let Adelynne give Amy the presents she picked out for her this morning. The day can't go wrong if you start it out with presents, right?  Amy opened up the boat first:
Thanks Adelynne!
This one was her favorite!  Adelynne did a great job picking out toys for her sister.

Happy Birthday, Amy!
Don't worry, there will be more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!! Is she really 2. Time sure does fly. I still remember her as a newborn holding her in the Dr's office waiting room. Good job mom!

Two Cent Sparrow said...

The pic of the girls hugging is adorable! Cutie pies. :)

Stacey said...

So adorable! Keep that picture of them hugging for when they are teenagers and may forget momentarily that they love each other :)

The Short Family said...

I hope she has a great birthday! She is so cute with her pony. What a good idea! I bet she is fun to watch when she rides it.