A while later we were all awake and in the living room. The girls were eating some cereal and Dustin and I were sitting on the couch pretending to be awake. Adelynne finished eating and came over to me. She looked at me and said, "Mommy! The dinosaur took my blanket and I was cold. The dinosaur at the horse merry-go-round." I asked her if she dreamt that a dinosaur had taken her blanket and if that was why she was cold and scared and she nodded yes. Adelynne loves to talk about the dinosaurs at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis, which is what she was saying when she said the dinosaur at the horse merry-go-round. Dustin had been in charge of putting the girls to bed the night before, and when he's in charge he usually lets Adelynne watch some movie trailers. She likes to watch the Ice Age 3 trailer with the dinosaur as well as the one with the scary dinosaur: Journey to the Center of the Earth (with Brendan Frazier-sorry if I spelled his name wrong). Anyway, it is very possible that she had a dream about a dinosaur.
But later in the day I was trying to get Adelynne to tell her Grandpa and Grandma Biggs about her dream when we were talking to them via i-chat. She just gave me a blank stare like, "What are you talking about, mom?" I guess dreams are short-lived.
No comments:
Post a Comment