Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Accomplishment

So I like to think that I am just like every other woman when it comes to what I call "the weight loss roller coaster." Weight loss is something that I am constantly battling with, at times faithfully and at times not. Well yesterday I hit a major milestone for myself in that after a little over a year, after having my second child, I have finally lost all of the baby weight that I gained during my pregnancy. And so you know, when I am pregnant, I pack on the pounds, 58 lbs, to be exact. But now that is all GONE! I'm feeling great about this goal, so great that I have decided to show you two pictures to compare. Though I think I look great in both pictures, I am very pleased to see that there is a big difference. For anyone else going through a similar challenge, don't give up, just keep on going!




And of course you can compare Amy's growth as well--okay, so her bald head is still the same, but look how cute she is!

7 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is great. Congratulations!!! I love your new haircut too...it is so cute. I love that she is holding a cell phone too!

Christina said...

Great job Tracy!

The Holdaway's said...

Yeah! You look great!

Stop and smell the Daisies said...

Congratulations! I need to get on that rollercoaster and plunge to the bottom! I need my attitude to soar up, and my weight to plunge down! My baby is 2 now and I'm still not back to pre-pregnancy weight...I'm still looking for something that will be practical and motivating...what did you do?

Tracy said...

I have been on and off, and on again (the roller coaster), doing weight watchers. Its been the best thing for me because I can still eat all of the junk I want to eat, but I just have to learn to not eat it all! But I'm still working on that too. Sometimes I get tired of doing all the points, so I'll "give up" for a while, but when the scale starts to hate me again then I start over. I don't think there is anything wrong with starting over, over and over again.

MarySquare said...

And you do look great in both pictures! yay!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome! You look great!! (I haven't been as diligent as you have - I still have at least 10 more to go.)