Thursday, July 31, 2008

Enchanted



The girls were watching Enchanted last night before going to bed, and Amy was so captivated by the movie that I just had to snap some photos of her expressions. She seems to really be enjoying television more and more. Dustin says that she's a girl after his own heart. Yes, we like to watch movies at our house.

7 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

We are movie people ourselves! I just watched Enchanted with my cousin...It's so cute! Your girls do look like they are enjoying it! So does Dustin..lol..

Hope all is well...see you soon.
sarah

Rebecca said...

Cute Blog. I love your title! We all need a belt. So Funny! Your girls are growing up so fast! Hope your staying cool in Lafayette!

Brittany said...

Dustin looks pretty into the movie too...don't try to deny it! Just teasing :)

Our Biggs Family said...

It was fun to read all your new posts now that our internet is finally hooked up and we can check on blogs. I have been going through withdrawals!

The Short Family said...

So cute! Your girlies are adorable! Dustin is a good sport watching such a girlie movie. What a dad!

Sean and Melissa said...

You have such a cute family! Your girls beautiful! Blogging has been such a great way to get in touch and stay connected with people. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Ilise said...

Who does not like to watch movies?! If there are such people, I do not want to meet them. :P