Sunday, June 17, 2012

In May...

Monday, May 14th, our family plus Grandpa and Grandma Belt took a road trip to Evanston, Il. We all wanted to check out Northwestern University, and look around Evanston to scout out any potential places to rent. On our trip we discovered that NW is right on the beach of Lake Michigan. We decided to have some fun on our trip and play at the beach. The girls were SO happy. It was a beautiful day to picnic on the lake and play in the sand. The water was very cold, so no one was swimming, but we did at least stick our feet in the water. We mostly had fun with the sand. It really was a great day trip, and it made us all excited about our upcoming move.

Here is the beach that is on Northwestern campus. You can see Chicago in the distance. Isn't it awesome?! We played on the beach just over that rock divider.





And Adelynne lost a tooth! I helped it a little, but she was SO excited! The first thing she said after I pulled it out was, "I can't wait to show Grandpa Biggs so he can call me Toothless Goofus!"


I love that scrunchie face and her tongue sticking out!

The girl's castle/river creation.


David and Mable Belt at Lake Michigan.


1 comment:

Our Carlson Family said...

your girls are getting so big! And is it just me, or is Amy crazy tall now?!?! What a beautiful place!!!