Dustin graduated!! Dustin's wonderful parents came out to celebrate Dustin's achievement. They have been some of our biggest supporters throughout these last six years, and we are forever grateful. They have been saving to come out to Indiana for this exact reason, and it was a great joy to have them be here with us. Dustin's graduation ceremony was also on Mother's Day. So Happy Mother's Day to me! :) I am a very proud wife. The ceremony was 3 hours long, we definitely should have left after Dustin was hooded, especially since he was at the beginning.
Dustin's wonderful parents. We were so glad to have them share this special day with us!
A hug from his mom.
I know, a pitiful amount of pictures taken on this day, but I just wanted to enjoy it. I never did take a "Mother's Day" photo with my girls either. But there's a picture of me from my Mother's Day 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment