Easter pictures! (April 8, 2012) Not a moment too soon, right? Adelynne and Amy are once again wearing the dresses that my mother made for my sister and I on an Easter long ago. And my mom made one for Aurora too so she could match. The girls are so darling in them, they look like princesses. When Adelynne put her dress on for the first time on Easter morning she declared, "I might actually like this one!" Ha! She has loved all of the dresses from her Grandma.
I love Aurora's face in this one:
(April 13th). I had to snap some pictures of Aurora in this outfit because its one of my favorites, and she won't be able to wear it much longer since she is growing so much. I wish she would keep the cute little headband on longer than 2 minutes because it completes her outfit so well, but she doesn't. At least she left it on for pictures.
Again, her cute little scrunchie face. Oh I love it so much!
3 comments:
Cute girls and pretty dresses! Your mom is so talented!
For the pictures... When you are typing your blog post, after you add your pictures to the post (but before you publish the post) click on the picture you want to enlarge. A bar will pop up and you can select the size you want. The original size will probably be too large unless you resize your photos for the web. You will probably choose Large or X-large. You can also align the photo, and add a caption using that pop up bar.
Good luck!
I am perfectly jealous of all your little girls and the darling dresses you get to put on them! Somehow, bow ties on my little boys for Easter just isn't the same. ;)
Aww, they look like little princesses! Your girls are so adorable.
Post a Comment