Monday, July 20, 2009

A day of pictures: (Mostly) May 20th

Aunt Amy is the best!
Amy loves playing peek-a-boo with the door at Aunt Amy's house
We visited BYU campus...
and ate ice cream at the creamery on 9th
We played at the playground


and helped fly this awesome Chinese kite
It was a perfect day for kite flying!


Our first full day with Aunt Amy and Uncle Joe in Orem was wonderful and relaxing. I loved spending time with my sister and reminiscing my old days at the Y.

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Sisters are the best and they make wonderful aunts to our children. Amy seems like the kind of aunt to your kids that Alanna is to our kids! I love the pictures of flying the kite.

Anonymous said...

ALMOST makes me miss Utah...can that really ever happen? That kite looks awesome!

Our Carlson Family said...

I didn't realize your road trip home would be so fun! I am glad you were able to visit with Amy and other family and break up the drive a bit. love you!

Sarah said...

I'm jealous they got to play with Amy all day, looks like so much fun!
I just went through an old "keepsakes" box while home last minute for a day and I came across your wedding announcement! So cute. Look what cuteness has happened since! *Sigh* :)
XOXO

Steoger Fam said...

I'm sure sisters are awesome...too bad I never had one! I get to experience it second hand I suppose with my two little monkeys. Loved the pics.
You're right...I don't worry about the ones from West Lafayette. It's the ones from Massachusettes I wonder about.