1. I bought a big bag of children's books for $2 at the library.
2. Adelynne went to the doctor, again.
3. We finally got a library card for the Tipacanoe library. We checked out 3 items (because that's all they allow on your first check out). I had an entire stack of books and videos that I wanted but couldn't check out. Sad.
4. Adelynne went to the hospital lab for a blood draw. She cried, screamed, bawled. It was really sad to hold my crying child. She recovered pretty quickly after the nurse offered her 3 barbie princess stickers. Aren't stickers a life-saver?
5. Amy pooped in the potty, again!
6. I'm really tired, but SO anxious for volley ball tomorrow night! Yippee!
3 comments:
how was volleyball? no drastic events? and did Adelynne go to the doctor/blood draw just for a check up or was she sick? horray for Amy too!
if you're up for a chat today, give me a call. love you!
i cant believe amy is pooping on the potty!!! teach me your tricks puhleeeease!
I'm so glad you finally got a library card! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment