Last week being spring break for Purdue and all, I thought we'd take some family time to go down to the Indianapolis zoo on one day, and the Children's Museum of Indianapolis on another day-we did have all week. It was great to have Dustin home all week, and take time off of school to just relax. I was definitely able to relax more with him home. Here's some pictures from our day trips:
In the car on the way to the zoo. It was a beautiful, sunny day, perfect for being outside.

She just cracks me up!

Adelynne being silly in the car

I love pictures of the girls looking in the glass

Amy being cute at the dolphin show

Dustin and Adelynne at the dolphin show

Tracy and Amy at the dolphin show

Wow. (She was impressed)

At the museum:
dragon & dragon-slayer

dragon-slayer re-incarnated to daddy dragon

really cool dragon made of legos

they love to read together

"mom, we're busy."

have to get them all

digging for dinosaurs
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us tag along with you to the museum. Looks like you had a great spring break! And I think Amy's hair actually looks cute now...I think it will grow in no time.
Post a Comment