Whadayaknow, I turned 30!
-A new friend of mine here in Evanston threw me a party. SO nice and amazing of her. She invited people from church so I could get to know them better. It was a really nice evening filled with very nice ladies.
-I made this Snickerdoodle cake. It was good.
-I really did kind of start having a mini melt down thinking of being 30. It made me think and evaluate what I had accomplished in the last 10 years, and could I do any better with the next 10 years.
-It was much better turning 30 than 29 due to the fact that I did not blow out my back! Yay!
January 27th:
-It was much better turning 30 than 29 due to the fact that I did not blow out my back! Yay!
January 27th:
This happened getting ready for church:
Aurora sure has great fashion!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tracy! 30 looks good on you :)
Post a Comment