The Cloud Gate
or as its more commonly known, the bean:
On the drive to and from Chicago we could see Lake Michigan and it looked like a stormy ocean. The water was dark and grey and the wind was tossing the water about with strong waves. It was almost frightening to see.
We didn't go ice skating, but in front of the bean is this ice skating rink that is free to skate on with your own skates, or you can rent skates.
The Lego store!
And REAL Chicago pizza. And we like it meaty. YUM!
Pizza time!

6 comments:
That was a fun day!
Yay I love all the pretty tour guides- sorry dustin. looks like it was a great day and many memories made you'll never forget- especially thanks to you blogging about it =)
That pizza looks GOOD!
What fun day! I love the pictures you took!
You all look wonderful! When are you headed out west?
You don't like Aldi's chocolate?? It's European, an acquired taste. I Love it :)
Post a Comment