I was supposed to be doing laundry at the laundromat, but I made an impulse decision and went to get my haircut. I had been thinking about cutting it and wanting to get it cut for months. I thought about a pixie cut for at least a year if not more, but I was always too scared to go that drastic with my hair. It is REALLY hard to get my hair this long, and it wasn't that healthy being this long. But the thing I was most excited about was that I was able to donate my hair to Locks of Love. I've never done that before. I hope someone gets to enjoy my lovely hair. :)
And here's me with SHORT hair!
It was fun and mostly easy, just wash and go. I haven't cut it at all since this first cut.
Most everyone has like my hair short. I like it most of the time. But I want it longer again. Not as long as it was, but to my shoulders would be great.



3 comments:
I have loved your short hair!
Oh my goodness I was so excited when you cut it short- really fabulous and daring my lovely :) xoxo
Look at us updating our blogs! :)
Post a Comment