Amy girl drew this picture this morning. I love it. And I think it is a very well drawn picture-- even if they are stick people. Its a picture of Adelynne and Amy, I'm sure you can tell who is who. She drew it for Adelynne.
congrats on the big change! sounds very exciting. my dad went to northwestern for grad school. my two oldest brothers were actually born in evanston. julie's little sister, stacey, is living in chicago right now. maybe she could be a good resource for info?? good luck!!
3 comments:
That's so cute!!! Love it!
Very sweet drawing. I love that you scan in these special treasures to keep forever.
that's a super good drawing! so sweet :)
congrats on the big change! sounds very exciting. my dad went to northwestern for grad school. my two oldest brothers were actually born in evanston. julie's little sister, stacey, is living in chicago right now. maybe she could be a good resource for info?? good luck!!
Post a Comment